Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quinn The Island !

my mom always tells me that i think ima island because i act like i dont need anybody. i dont call anybody i rarely ask people for things and all the other stuff a island do lol. i be thinkin like dang i really do that and i dont know why. maybe because people arent all reliable and if somebody do something for you then you gon have to do something for them so i rather be even with everybody. see life is easier if everybody just do there own thing. i kinda sound crazy and like on some fuck everybody else stuff but its not even like that i need some people. really my mom i dont know how she dealt with me all the stupid shit i done did, crash cars, throw parties in the house, get arrested, smoke weed, all the hoochies in the house lol she bought me everything she would do anything for me and i kinda been a bad son. she the main thing i act like i dont need but i need her the most. i would never tell her that shit doe im not that good with the words well at least talkin to people. i dont really like to talk i try but the shit dont work and i be tired of people always saying quintin dont talk he need to talk more fuck outta here ! not talkin got me this far so i think im doing a good job right. well im bout to get off this thang i got some more homework to do i just had to get my feeling out cuz i was going kinda crazy sittin in this room all alone and shit and i dont feel good, not that anybody cares doe i was finna be hella mad but then pejai called me lol so i feel a little bit better. when i get rich enough ima buy my own island just for me though just a little random fact yeeeee !

-Quinn F. Mac bbbbllllllllllaaaaaaaaaatttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment