Thursday, January 29, 2009

First Post !!!!

So i be hella bored and I decided to make a blog about my life. My nigga TA TA said I'm late with making this but I think my shit gon be clean. Like I'm tryna get on like a Kanye level cuz I'm always reading that nigga blog, well I'm always reading alot of blogs so i feel like mines gon be better and I'm going to have niggas and bitches always checkin my shit to see what I have to say. I have alot of deep and profound thoight if you did not know. I'm a pretty smart dude feel me I do go to Morehouse lol, but im in class right now so I got to go dawg !

Quinn F. Mac blllllllllllaaaaaaatttttttttt

1 comment:

  1. That car had butterfly do's, but it ain't fly away. We movin' too mean out here, you feel me? Give these young Africans some of that East Oakland game. Money.Over.Every.Thing.

    ReplyDelete